Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- State bar considers requiring all law students to do free legal work, Mar 12
- Daniel Elliott of PYXERA Global to Talk About Power of Collective Impact and Pro Bono Partnership at Global Pro Bono Summit in Berlin , Feb 25
- Global Not for Profit and Volunteer Match Network Launched, Feb 25
- LA School Board OKs Attorneys To Offer Free Legal Aid To Students At Risk Of Deportation, Feb 19
- View more
- Foreclosure Litigation – Real World Solutions That Work For Both Sides 2015 (Free), Jul 14
- Introduction to Landlord Tenant Training, Jul 15
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics 2015 (Free), Jul 24
- Seeking Safety in America: The Nuts and Bolts of Representing Domestic Violence Victims as Respondents in International Child Abduction Cases 2015 (Free), Jul 29
- California Trial Advocacy 2015, Aug 5
- View more