Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- State bar considers requiring all law students to do free legal work, Mar 12
- Daniel Elliott of PYXERA Global to Talk About Power of Collective Impact and Pro Bono Partnership at Global Pro Bono Summit in Berlin , Feb 25
- Global Not for Profit and Volunteer Match Network Launched, Feb 25
- LA School Board OKs Attorneys To Offer Free Legal Aid To Students At Risk Of Deportation, Feb 19
- View more
- Bankruptcy Basics for Low-Income Clients 2015 (Free), Sep 15
- Providing Legal Assistance in Aftermath of Disaster 2015, Sep 24
- Representing Clients with Mental Disabilities and Challenging Behaviors 2015, Sep 25
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Advocacy Skills for Administrative Hearings 2015 (Free), Oct 2
- California Special Education Law 2015 (Free), Oct 7
- View more