Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- State Bar plans civil legal assistance task force, Jan 21
- LinkedIn offers new service linking charities to volunteers, Jan 15
- 50th Anniversary of the War on Poverty: It’s a War on Poverty, Not a War Against the Poor, Jan 8
- California Supreme Court Admits Undocumented Immigrant to State Bar, Jan 7
- View more
- California Trial Advocacy 2014, Jul 31
- Free Webinar: The California Coordinated Care Initiative: What Advocates Need to Know – Basics, Aug 5
- Reentry in California – Overcoming Legal Barriers to Community Reintegration Following Incarceration 2014, Aug 15
- What a Homeowner's Attorney Needs to Know About Debt Collection, Foreclosure and Discrimination by California Homeowners Associations, Aug 22
- Ethical Issues in California Pro Bono Representation 2014, Sep 4
- View more