Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- Rural Justice Pro Bono Collaborative Launched in Response to Meeting with Vice President Biden , May 21
- Pro Bono Requirement Gains Steam in Year After New York Sets Minimum , May 21
- Law students lend a hand to undocumented students , May 21
- To Practice Law, Apprentice First , Feb 25
- Pro Bono Movement Goes Global , Feb 25
- View more
- Approaching Veterans Issues: A Legal Overview Including an Update of California Penal Code Section 1170.9 , May 24
- How to Find and Handle Your First Pro Bono Case , May 29
- Protecting Domestic Violence Survivors and Children in California: Pro Bono Representation in Low-Income Domestic Violence Restraining Order Cases , Jun 7
- End-of-Life Planning for the Low-Income Client , Jun 28