Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- State Bar plans civil legal assistance task force, Jan 21
- LinkedIn offers new service linking charities to volunteers, Jan 15
- 50th Anniversary of the War on Poverty: It’s a War on Poverty, Not a War Against the Poor, Jan 8
- California Supreme Court Admits Undocumented Immigrant to State Bar, Jan 7
- View more
- Advocacy for Low-Income Children with Disabilities in California, Apr 25
- Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics 2014, May 9
- ACA Implementation in California and Long Term Care Issues in 2014, May 10
- Working with Immigrants: The Intersection of Basic Immigration, Housing, and Domestic Violence Issues in California 2014, May 13
- How to Find and Handle Your First Pro Bono Case 2014, May 27
- View more