Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- Representing Unaccompanied Children in California – Best Practices & Key Avenues for Relief from Deportation: Special Immigrant Juvenile Status and Asylum, Dec 3 - Dec 04
- Free Webinar: The California Coordinated Care Initiative: What Advocates Need to Know – Basics, Dec 8
- Introduction to Family Law Training, Dec 17
- PBO 2014: Public Benefits Overview, Dec 18 - Dec 19
- LAAC Armchair Trainings: Post Traveling Training Webinar Series: Hot Topics in California Labor and Employment Law, Jan 28
- View more