Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- Law Day reminds us that we must continue to fight inequality in all its forms, Aug 6
- Working for free: Lawyers incorporating pro bono into their lives talk about its rewards, challenges, Aug 6
- Mobile App Helps Immigrants Apply for Citizenship, Aug 6
- Pro Bono 2013: A Down Year for Doing Good, Jul 17
- California’s proposed practical skills requirement, Jul 8
- View more
- Troubleshooting Mortgage Servicing Problems: Regulatory Responses and Advocacy Approaches, Dec 16
- Basic Negotiation Skills 2014, Jan 13
- Representing Tenants in Unlawful Detainer Actions in San Francisco 2014, Jan 31
- California Family Law for Low-Income Litigants: Motion and Hearing Practice, Including a Discussion of Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Feb 4
- California Eviction Defense: Protecting Low-Income Tenants 2014, Mar 12
- View more