Welcome to California's Statewide Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
CaliforniaProBono.org is a joint project of OneJustice and Pro Bono Net, in collaboration with Pro Bono Legal Services Providers across California.
Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Are you part of the legal services community?
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
OneJustice exists to bridge the "justice gap" and improve the administration of justice for our state's most vulnerable people. As the hub of statewide coordination to increase access to justice, OneJustice cultivates partnerships between legal aid organizations, law schools and students, private attorneys, the State Bar, the Courts and others, to proactively devise strategies to address gaps in the delivery of legal aid.
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
Have questions or feedback about the site? We'd love to hear about it!
E-mail support at admin@CaliforniaProBono.org.
- Daniel Elliott of PYXERA Global to Talk About Power of Collective Impact and Pro Bono Partnership at Global Pro Bono Summit in Berlin , Feb 25
- Global Not for Profit and Volunteer Match Network Launched, Feb 25
- LA School Board OKs Attorneys To Offer Free Legal Aid To Students At Risk Of Deportation, Feb 19
- TEXAS V. UNITED STATES The Federal District Court Decision Regarding the DACA and DAPA Initiatives, Feb 17
- View more
- Fleeing For Safety: Representing Domestic Violence Victims in International Child Abduction Cases Under the Hague Convention, Apr 29
- Housing Negotiation Project Training, May 19
- Introduction to Landlord Tenant Training, May 19
- Introduction to Family Law Training, May 20
- Housing Negotiation Project Training, Jun 16
- View more