Mega Workshop Training
Friday, November 16
Saturday, November 17
- By: CLINIC, NALEO Educational Fund
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Los Angeles, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This series of three training events is the first of its kind. The purposes of the events are to: 1) educate charitable immigration legal staff on the unique differences of planning and implementing a large, "mega" group application workshop for naturalization and deferred action; 2) offer a one-day, on-site training in Los Angeles about the mega workshop model; and 3) give trainees actual "mega" workshop experience the next day serving an estimated number of 350 naturalization applicants. The webinar and on-site training is for the staff of Catholic agencies and other community-based organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) status, and attorneys and legal worker staff of private law offices.
- Mega Workshop Webinar - Wednesday, September 12
- Mega Workshop Training in Los Angeles - Friday, November 16
- Mega Naturalization Workshop Event in Los Angeles - Saturday, November 17
Please note that registration for the training and workshop will be released at a later date soon. Registration for the September 12 webinar is not required to attend the on-site training and workshop. Registration for the webinar is not a commitment to attend the training or workshop. For questions, please contact Jeff Chenoweth at email@example.com or 202-635-5826.