Senior Advocacy Center of Northern California
1647 Hartnell Avenue, Ste. 6 Redding 96002
Provides legal assistance to seniors in grandparent guardianships restraining orders, Adult Protective Services reports and referrals, simple wills, small estate probate, power of attorney, health care directives and consumer issues.
- Location of Volunteer Opportunity:
Lassen, Modoc, Shasta, Siskiyou, Trinity
- Area of law:
Elder Law, Please contact the program directly for information.
- Populations Served:
- Does the organization provide malpractice insurance for volunteers?
- Training Provided:
- Training Required:
- CLE credit for trainings:
- CLE credit for pro bono:
- Mentoring or supervision offered:
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement:
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: