Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Pro Bono Volunteer information
Legal services attorney information
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
Pro Bono Manager information
- Working with Immigrants: The Intersection of Basic Immigration, Housing, and Domestic Violence Issues in California 2017, May 1
- What Immigration Attorneys Need to Know to be an Emergency Responder to ICE Enforcement Actions, May 12
- Redistricting and Voting 2017: The Legal Landscape, May 15
- What is “Sex”: Federal Protections for LGBT People, May 23
- Motions to Suppress and to Terminate Removal Proceedings: Litigating Fourth Amendment Violations in Immigration Court, May 26
- View more