Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Pro Bono Volunteer information
Legal services attorney information
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
Pro Bono Manager information
- Introduction to Tax Controversy Training, Dec 7
- Representing Unaccompanied Children in California – Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, T Visas, and Confidentiality, Dec 16
- Basic Negotiation Skills 2017, Jan 9
- Representing Tenants in Unlawful Detainer Actions in San Francisco 2017, Jan 27
- Incubator Boot Camp: Tools for New Lawyers Looking to Go Solo, Feb 24
- View more