Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Pro Bono Volunteer information
Legal services attorney information
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
Pro Bono Manager information
- Incubator Boot Camp: Tools for New Lawyers Looking to Go Solo, Feb 24
- Subsidized Housing 2.0 - Advanced Topics in Subsidized Housing, Feb 28
- Habeas Petitions for Detained Immigrants, Mar 3
- California Eviction Defense: Protecting Low-Income Tenants 2017, Mar 8
- Child Care Legal Issues in California, Mar 16
- View more