Looking for legal help?
LawHelpCalifornia.org is a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate referral database of free and low-cost legal services in California, as well as a library of legal self-help resources.
Pro Bono Volunteer information
Legal services attorney information
CALegalAdvocates.org is the online home for the statewide legal services community with news, advocacy materials, resources, a training calendar, listservs and more.
Pro Bono Manager information
- California Trial Evidence 2016 (Scholarships Available), Oct 27
- Advocating for Veterans: The Basics on VA Benefits, Discharge Upgrades and Veteran Cultural Competency 2016 (FREE), Nov 14
- Representing Transgender Clients: Practical Skills and Cultural Competency, Nov 16
- Representing Unaccompanied Children in California – Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, T Visas, and Confidentiality, Dec 16
- Basic Negotiation Skills 2017, Jan 9
- View more