Subsidized Housing Basics 2021
- 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law InstituteMap:San Francisco, CA
Why You Should Attend
This substantive training provides a basic overview of the federal housing programs, recent changes, current trends, and issues facing practitioners. The training is designed for advocates with limited housing experience, but practitioners at all levels should benefit from this training. The panelists are experts in housing law who will cover a broad-range of topics in federally-assisted housing with real-world examples.
What You Will Learn
• How to identify federally subsidized housing in your community.
• Defining features of the various federally assisted housing programs, including admissions, rents, and terminations/evictions.
• Emerging issues.
Who Should Attend
Practitioners who want to gain a deeper understanding of subsidized housing, as well as housing attorneys looking for tools to represent their clients in federally-assisted housing. The sessions will address issues pertinent to those new to federally-subsidized housing practice as well as experienced practitioners.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE for California 4 General
Practising Law Institute
- Attachment(s): Program_Schedule_and_Faculty_(Sub_Housing_21_SF).pdf