Welcome to Southern California's Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
The SoCal Pro Bono Center is a joint project of the Southern California Pro Bono Managers & Directors, OneJustice, Pro Bono Net, the Alliance for Children's Rights, Bet Tzedek Legal Services, Disability Rights Legal Center, the LACBA AIDS Legal Services Project, the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, Levitt Quinn Family Law Center, Mental Health Advocacy Services, Inc, and Public Counsel.
Not a lawyer, but Seeking Pro Bono Assistance?
If you need legal help, please visit LawHelpCalifornia.org for a comprehensive database of free and low-cost legal services in California. LawHelpCalifornia.org also provides a library of legal self-help resources. The SoCal Pro Bono Center does not provide legal advice.
Get involved today!
Please contact the administrator if you have any questions or to request assistance in using this website.
Website Partners: Click on logo to link to partners websites
- Incubator Boot Camp: Tools for New Lawyers Looking to Go Solo, Feb 24
- Subsidized Housing 2.0 - Advanced Topics in Subsidized Housing, Feb 28
- Habeas Petitions for Detained Immigrants, Mar 3
- California Eviction Defense: Protecting Low-Income Tenants 2017, Mar 8
- Child Care Legal Issues in California, Mar 16
- View more
- Urgent Call for Pro Bono Volunteers , Jan 25