Welcome to Southern California's Pro Bono Opportunities Network!
The SoCal Pro Bono Center is a joint project of the Southern California Pro Bono Managers & Directors, OneJustice, Pro Bono Net, the Alliance for Children's Rights, Bet Tzedek Legal Services, Disability Rights Legal Center, the LACBA AIDS Legal Services Project, the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, Levitt Quinn Family Law Center, Mental Health Advocacy Services, Inc, and Public Counsel.
Not a lawyer, but Seeking Pro Bono Assistance?
If you need legal help, please visit LawHelpCalifornia.org for a comprehensive database of free and low-cost legal services in California. LawHelpCalifornia.org also provides a library of legal self-help resources. The SoCal Pro Bono Center does not provide legal advice.
Get involved today!
Please contact the administrator if you have any questions or to request assistance in using this website.
Website Partners: Click on logo to link to partners websites
- California Trial Evidence 2016 (Scholarships Available), Oct 27
- Advocating for Veterans: The Basics on VA Benefits, Discharge Upgrades and Veteran Cultural Competency 2016 (FREE), Nov 14
- Representing Transgender Clients: Practical Skills and Cultural Competency, Nov 16
- Representing Unaccompanied Children in California – Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, T Visas, and Confidentiality, Dec 16
- Basic Negotiation Skills 2017, Jan 9
- View more